Monday, September 1, 2008

Stupid Entry about another Stupid Sunset

Driving home from work on Friday, from a job that sometimes feels evil (but with small, few, and far between fuckin' awesome moments), I got pissed at my husband. Sometime in the super spottey AT&T service spots I managed to get pissed at him. Something. I don't remember, something about running errands, or running the house, or running to Waimea. Something. And I turned a corner and saw a stupid sunset. Stupid sunsets. They are so often reproduced. So many stupid photographs of sunsets, paintings, poems. They're all stupid because the real deal is indescribable. I had no choice but to stop being pissed during my commute. I felt so diminished by it, like I could have driven my car right off the face of the water and that would have been the happiest way to go. Maybe I get pissed for no reason a lot. Maybe where I live makes me kiss my husband more.

2 comments:

earresistable said...

I'd rather get pissed off than pissed on.
;)
I heart you tons and miss you.

ps. my verification word is 'jpunkza' cause that's what I am; a jpunkza. yeah.

KarolinaTrojanowiczBarry said...

i have no idea what that means and have no problem saying so because now that i'm a teacher i'm officially an 'old person.' According to my students...
Consider the source.
hm.